Saturday, April 18, 2009

A date with Prince Charming...

While I love to do things with my kids, it is very nice to have a day with just my fella! I really can't call it "date day" because it was more like "What Does Lori Want To Do" day. How great is this man? We ate at our favorite BBQ place...sure, we had to wear snow boots and use the 4WD to get there, but it was totally worth it! We made a trip to the furniture store and bought Ed a fabulous new desk for his office. I am so jealous of him...it is really beautiful! We went to Lowe's (yes, I wanted to go to Lowe's and find a vegetable gardening book) and then to see "Fast and Furious," again, by my request. Now that I'm thinking about it, Ed is pretty lucky to have a gal who requests to eat BBQ, go to Lowes, and see a car movie on our special nights! Actually, I am the lucky one to have a man who drove through a snowstorm so we could still have our special day! I love you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment