Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Bugz!

The first and second grade classes at Pikes Peak Elementary performed a musical called Bugz! It was such a great show to watch, not only because it was my own class, but because it was Tyler, too!! One of the perks to having Tyler at my school this year was being able to see him and Logan do everything. When I was at Pikes Peak and they were at Woodmen Hills, it was so much harder to be a part of their lives at school. Thank goodness I could always count on Ed to be there for them. I will miss Tyler and Logan this next school year. Since Logan will be going to Falcon Middle School, we decided it made more sense to send Tyler back to Woodmen Hills. Tyler wasn't too happy about leaving his new friends behind, but he will be able to make more neighborhood friends.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment