Sunday, September 2, 2012

August 2012

Just a few pictures from August...


Logan's first day of 7th grade.


Tyler's first day of 4th grade.


George and Ed at training. George is doing great!


Tyler's picture of his family. Dad, Mom, Annoying brother, me. Love it.


Working to pack meals for Feed my Starving Children. It was a great experience for our family.


Logan was in charge of putting proteins into the bags. I think I was holding up production trying to get a picture.


Tyler and I sealed the bags.


My three favorite guys and their hairnets.


After FMSC, we went to see The Odd Life of Timothy Green. I couldn't get these 3 away from the arcade afterwards!


After Saturday night services, we like to go out and eat. Tyler asked for Bahama Brothers Pizza, which must be his own secret code for Borriella Brothers Pizza. 


Baby E's squished little face. Love her! She's already 4 pounds! I don't think she'll be needing those newborn sizes I bought...


What does a family do to spend time together? Why cut out giant popcorn kernels for mom's lesson the next day! Tyler was banned after the first cut (which I doubt he cared much).

Now it's on to September!

No comments:

Post a Comment