Sunday, August 16, 2009

I almost did it...

So, I came really close to getting a picture every day. It's going to take me a while to get used to. Plus a smaller camera (hint, hint Prince Charming). I love my camera...but it is super bulky and not really travel friendly. I would like one that I could just leave in my purse. Of course, then I would let it go completely dead and still not be able to take pictures. Oh well, one step at a time, right?

SATURDAY

We went to the second annual movie at the park night. It helps that the park is directly across the street from our house. Our friends like that our house is directly across the street too. Kids have to go to the bathroom at the most inconvenient times. We watched Bolt, which I think is one of the best Disney movies ever!

SUNDAY

Tyler has become addicted to wearing his Crocs. Hey, I'm totally fine with that. Until your toes get super crusty. He had taken a shower the night before, but obviously the dirt-laden toes didn't go through the entire cleaning process. So I made him wear his "fancy" shoes sans socks to church. He complained the entire time. I told him that maybe it would remind him why I like for him to take a bath instead of a shower. It allows time for the dirt to soak off.

MONDAY

It hailed three times in one day. Hopefully you can see the hail on the sidewalk.

TUESDAY

This is what a kid looks like when there is no electricity. It actually went out before the storm even started and came back on after the storm was over. Weird. Tyler kept insisting that every light bulb in the house was burned out.

WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY...& FRIDAY

Hey, I never said I was perfect.

SATURDAY

I'm not sure why he chooses to sleep in the recliner when there is a sofa and loveseat. Not to mention the bed he has in his room...

SUNDAY

We went to a car show in Old Colorado City today. The boys love going to car shows, thank goodness. I love this picture of them. Now I have to figure out how to get my camera off the black and white setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment