Sunday, February 17, 2013

Project 365 Week 6

So...I'm super late getting this up, but better late than never!

Sunday: I wonder if Tyler realizes that the pictures he takes of himself end up in my Photo Stream. Nonetheless, thanks for the pic, buddy!


Monday: I try to make as much as I can in the crock pot; that way, I feel like I am still making dinner, yet it is ready as soon as I get home. This was my go with lasagna. It turned out okay. Ed ended up having to leave for an appointment and I didn't think to have him turn it down before he left, so the sides were a but more brown than I would've like. But it was eaten. So I would call it a success.


Tuesday: Tyler has taken up residence in my bedroom recently. Could be because of all of his bizarre fears. Or his undying love for his sister. 


Wednesday: When E is being cute (which is pretty much all the time), Ed will text me a picture. Seriously...how cute is she???



Thursday: Ed and I went out to eat. Love me some Noodles & Co.


Friday: It was hat day at school. And the hat my brother gave one of the boys for Christmas conveniently matched my sweatshirt. If you look really close, you can see my Baylor flag behind me. Ironic.


Saturday: After church we went to Golden Corral. It seems to be a favorite of the boys. It started to snow like crazy when we got there.



Hopefully I will complete this past week's tonight so I'm not behind again!

Hope you all had a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment