Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tyler...oh, Tyler...


So Tyler, who we affectionately refer to as "Greg Jr." never ceases to amaze me. Ed and I have decided that he is just like his Daddy was. That sarcasm and dry humor that Greg had is what sticks out the most. The best though, is that he's funny and he doesn't even realize it. Take this incident for example...


While we're in the car, Tyler starts talking VERY LOUD to his brother. After a couple of warnings, I finally went into serious mom discipline mode. I said, "STOP YELLING!" (Okay, so I know that yelling at them to get them to stop yelling probably isn't effective, but I'm still a work in progress!) Tyler, in his most Greg-like way said, "But Mom, all my sentences have exclamation marks at the end!" How do you argue with that? I never thought he would be able to use his education against me. Darn it...


No comments:

Post a Comment