Sunday, May 10, 2009

What fabulous boys I have...

Mother's Day is probably one of my favorite days of the year. I love being a mom more than anything in this world. Seeing my boys every day is what I live for, and I miss them every second we're apart. (I don't know what I will do without them for two whole weeks this summer!) Along with Ed, the boys surprised me with a great breakfast. They had made a sign for my chair that said, "Queen Lori". There were flowers on the table and a huge purple gift bag full of goodies. Ed gave me a beautiful charm bracelet. Logan gave me a perfect Hot Wheel remote control car version of my Challenger, and Tyler gave me a Wonder Woman statue. How awesome are my guys???

I also wanted to share the teapot coloring that Tyler brought me from school. I love all the great work they bring home form school!


I also had to share the picture Logan made for me this morning. You might have to click on it to see it better, but it is hilarious!


Thanks guys for the great day! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment