Monday, January 16, 2012

2012-Week 2

So my attempts to take a picture every day are not going very good. However, I was getting better at using my cell phone to do it. Except that I could've sworn that I transferred all the pictures into a folder on my Picasa, but they're GONE!!! Oh well...something is better than nothing I suppose. Here's what we did on a couple...ehhh...one day.



The newest member of the family-George Patton Jr. He likes to eat, I mean, play too rough with Lexi, so he's not at the top of my favorite pet list.



There's my princess! Not Tyler, but my sweet Lexi! TYler's pretty cute, too!



Logan-always the silly man



Playing Apples to Apples Junior with the kids-Tyler thought every word he played was the most hilarious word in the world.



The ladies of the house



And the boys...minus the little princess, of course.



Logan made the Honor Roll! And apparently it was the second time this year. He said he "didn't think" to tell us. I really thing I wouldn't have these issues if he was a girl.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment