Sunday, January 8, 2012

A New Year!

I can't believe 2011 is already over. Time seems to be flying by...especially the past break for 2 weeks. I head back to school tomorrow, and I am already looking forward to Spring Break! My goal is to take mor epictures to document our year...but we'll see how it goes. I already missed a few for this first week of 2012, but what can I say...I'm a work in progress!

Day 1-January 1st
Ed and I started the New Year in Georgia. We flew in to see the Falcons play Tampa Bay and had a short visit with Ed's mom and her husband. It was a short trip...btu it was so much fun!


We upgraded to First Class...fancy!



Pretty view from the plane...



We made it to the Georgia Dome!



The National Anthem...



Pretty sure we scored on this play...

Day #2-January 2nd

FAIL! Like I said...I'm a work in progress!

Day #3-January 3rd



Eating at On the Border before our flight...



Go figure...enchiladas were served on the flight...



Waiting for our luggage. They broke a wheel off our suitcase! Grrr....


I laughed when I saw this note on the bed in Vernon, Texas, that evening after getting the boys from my parents' house in Riesel. I was assuming they were clean...but thanks for the confirmation.

Day 4-January 4th



Finally! Home after a long drive from Texas.

Day 5-January 5th
Ummm...I'm sure there's picture somewhere...

Day 6-January 6th



Donut breakfast with Mom...I love when TYler hugs him for pictures. Although I can confirm that Logan hates it!

Day 7-January 7th
Yikes...I hope I get way better at this!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment