Sunday, January 6, 2013

Project 365 Week 1

Happy New Year! We're going to give this a go again this year and hopefully be more consistent with it. With that said...here was our first week of the year!

Sunday: After the Atlanta game, I begged Ed to take me to Frankie's Too, a great Sports Bar near where we live. I love their fried pickles!


Monday: It was last minute, but we decided to go out on New Years Eve. A couple of friends volunteered to watch Emmalyn, so Ed and I went out to eat at Outback and the went to see Les Miserables. When we came out of the theatre, it had snowed. Great night!


Tuesday: I bought Ed Seasons 1 and 2 of The Sopranos for Christmas. He and Emmalyn were enjoying a marathon.


Wednesday: One thing I want to improve this year is our family dinners. I really want us to sit together and talk about our day. 


Thursday: It's so hard to go to sleep at night when you roll over and see those big blue eyes looking up at you!


Friday: My friend Shari does the Manitou Incline almost every Friday, and this week I tagged along. She was nice and stopped halfway up for me, and this was the shot from that point. It is quite the workout!


Saturday: We're also trying to get back in the swing of going to church. I prefer the Saturday night service, and we go out and eat afterwards. Doesn't E look pretty in her dress? After the picture, we traded her hat for a bow.


Have a blessed week!

6 comments:

  1. Love the smile on Emmalyn's face as she is watching TV. She is a cutie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, having dinner as a family every night is a very important component to strengthening relationships. It is a simple thing that we have been doing in our family for a very long time. It will be well worth your effort to continue having table fellowship with each other... there simply is no substitute for the nightly time and conversation together.

    Blessings
    R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sweet baby. What a precious little one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lori, you look great!! so glad you're joining us for p365!!
    love the family dinner picture. :-)
    have a great week!
    amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to go back and look at your profile to see where you live to have such inclines. Nothing like that around here.
    Sweet baby girl and those big eyes! She looks to be close in age to my newest grandbaby. He is 3 months, born Oct 8.

    ReplyDelete