Sunday, January 13, 2013

Project 365 Week 2

What a week! It was my first full week back at work since having Emmalyn. Needless to say, I was exhausted by Friday afternoon. But it was great to be back. I missed (most of) my kiddos and it didn't take long to get Mrs. McCoy's rules back into play. It was all fun and games...and then I came back. Oh well! On with our week...

Sunday: I try to spend as much time as I can with E, but apparently lesson planning bores her.



Monday: E has officially outgrown her newborn clothes. Considering she is almost 4 months old, I do think its about time. And yes...some still had tags on them. Sigh.


Tuesday: I love love love my laminator! Plus, when you're entrusting your materials to 7 years old, you should make they're as sturdy as possible.


Wednesday: Seriously...waking up to this never gets old.


Thursday: Don't be fooled by the smile...this was his second go at homework. After his annoying teacher mom/responsible parent checked it. It's only because I love you buddy. And I don't want to support you forever when you're dream of being a video game tester doesn't pan out.


Friday: It was team day at school. This is me and one of the kindergarten teachers. She's a die-hard Broncos fan. She's probably in mourning.


Saturday: The dryer broke and we're waiting on the part. So this is what laundry looks like after a week. Boo!


Two weeks in a row!!! Yay me!

Have a blessed week!



4 comments:

  1. Love the comment about the video tester mainly because I have a cousin who wanted to play video games when he grew up. His job now at the age of 38 - He is a game designer & tester for EA games; all the Madden football games has his name on it plus a lot of others - who would have known

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I love how emmalyn just kind of blends in to the piles of laundry. She's too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What precious children....love emmalyn's eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mourning, indeed!
    'Our' Peyton Manning no longer in, nor 'our' Colts, not even our former state team, the Packers! Who are we going to root for?

    So, you are well supplied with baby shower gifts. Hard to believe how quickly these babies grow.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete