Sunday, January 20, 2013

Project 365 Week 3

What a week! I can honestly say I was exhausted by Wednesday and had to drag myself through Friday. One thing everyone should know about being a teacher is the amount of energy it requires. I really should start eating better to prepare for it...

Anyhow, here was my week in pictures!

Sunday: Falcons win! This picture says it all.


Monday: Or should I say, VICTORY MONDAY. My teammate picked the Seahawks over the Falcons, so he had to buy me a Double Chocolate Chip Frappucino for my win. I also actually remembered to turn in my football sheet at school and I won the weekend pot! Woohoo!!! I also included a screenshot of mine and my teammate's conversation after my win. He had texted me a smiley face when the Seahawks took the lead with 30 seconds left. It made my win that much sweeter!



Tuesday: I had crosswalk duty last week. I felt sorry for the teachers who had it this week. It was FREEZING!!!


Wednesday: I had to work late, and Ed drove into town to eat dinner with me. These are the fried pickles at Black Eyed Pea. They are huge! And soooo yummy!


Thursday: There is an influx of chalkboards at our school as a result of SMART boards being installed. I was having another chalkboard put on my side wall, and I had to move a lot of stuff so they could get it up. My room was a disaster.


Friday: I got home later than normal and Ed tried to keep E awake for me. She was snoozing within a minute of me getting her. 

Saturday: Tyler has been begging to go to Chipotle, so we gave in and took them. These boys love their burritos!

Hope you all have a great week!




4 comments:

  1. Ah, sweet victory. Can't go wrong with a Starbucks drink.
    We love chipolte!! And black eyed pea, yum! The closest one is in Hillsboro, so I'm ever going to Dallas I try to time my trip so I can stop there and eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea Starbucks, the DD brought me one yesterday!

    Blessings
    R

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to look up your location again to see why such cold temperatures.
    Sweet tired E couldn't wait for mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing temperature. Love Starbucks....makes my day!

    ReplyDelete