Sunday, May 12, 2013

Project 365 Week 19

SO GLAD the week is over! I had been sick with a nasty cold for about a week. On Sunday, I started experiencing vertigo with vomiting, and that was enough to get me to the doctor. Sure enough, I had an  inner ear infection, bronchitis, and a sinus infection. Even though I have no sick days left (thanks to my district's extended leave policy), I did call in Monday, but it was back to work with antibiotics on Tuesday. I'm be so happy when the school year is over.

So...my week is kind of hit-and-miss. I'll try to do better this week!

Sunday: Sick. Boo!

Monday: I ordered a headband for E for Memorial Day/4th of July. This is what the flower looks like on the front. Can't wait to get it.

Tuesday: E has taken up beating toys on her highchair tray. Cute...for about the first 30 seconds.


Wednesday: No "real" pictures. But I did take a screenshot of this statement. Fitting for me and my boys.


Thursday: It had been raining all week. And we're on water restrictions. So I was a bit baffled to see the sprinklers going at the school. While it was raining.


And how cute is this little girl?


Friday: No picture. Not sure why.

Saturday: I love how much Tyler loves Emmalyn. Just don't remind him that she was born on HIS birthday.


Love this girl.


I've realized I seriously need more pictures of the boys. I'll work on that! Have a blessed week!

1 comment:

  1. E is such a cutie! I love that her big brother loves her :)

    So sorry you were sick! Hope you are fabulously well until the end of the year (well, I also hope you STAY well after the end of the year!).

    ReplyDelete