Monday, May 20, 2013

Project 365 Week 20

We've been counting down the days until school is out this week, and I can't wait! For now, I'll try to let the pictures do the talking...

Sunday: This was E's first time in the swing at the park across the street.


Monday: Tyler just loves to hold his baby sister.


Tuesday: I loved Gilmore Girls and love Parenthood, so I was happy to see this in my magazine!


Wednesday: It was our end of year ceremony for Girl Scouts. One of the moms made this amazing cake!



Thursday: Every Thursday, E comes to school with Ed so he can lead Cub Scouts. The kids love seeing her, and so does her Auntie Shari! About a minute after this picture, E spit up all over her.


I just love this picture of Tyler and his baby sister. I think the love between them is obvious!


Friday: This is how our team started the day on Friday. Yummy!


Saturday: Here's that other kid of mine! I like how Logan looks like Greg in this picture. That is actually Greg's hat. Boy is getting big!


The boys went to a Lego Engineering Workshop. They had a blast building cars.



I love this picture of my boys!


And just when you think this girl can't get any happier, that smile gets bigger!


I also took these two short videos of E. The first is of her and Tyler riding on the mall ride. I'm not sure what's cuter, her giggling or Tyler giggling about her giggling. The second one is of her playing peekaboo.







This gal is ready for summer! Here's to a quick week!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet sweet pics of E. Love all her many bows.
    The expression on her face smiling up at T is priceless.
    Happy summer vaca!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures! I love the pic of E smiling up at T too. My husband had (has?) a crush on Lauren Graham - I should check out her book :)

    ReplyDelete