Sunday, May 5, 2013

Project 365 Week 17

Somehow I missed a couple of pictures this week. Not sure what happened...but we'll continue on!

Sunday:

Busy Sunday! Tyler had a couple of friends spend the night. I made them homemade waffles for breakfast!


 I finally got a picture of the tooth!


The girl and I spent the day together. We went to get my car washed, and when we got there I saw that they had opened a BBQ place inside. I got a brisket sandwich and green beans. Yummy!


Later we met Ed for dinner.


Monday: No picture. Boo! Probably because I was in shock about the coming weather the next day.

Tuesday: Yup. This is what we woke up to. Crazy, huh?


Might not seem exciting, but we're trying to win the Box Top competition at school. Ed's mom sent me a bunch all the way from Georgia!


Finally got the tree up in E's room.


Wednesday: I finally hung up the butterflies. They started out as black, but I painted them ivory so they would match.


Thursday: I love these two goofballs. And I love how much Tyler loves her.


I took this picture while I was sitting at a traffic light. I just thought it looked cool.


Friday: Went to do the Incline after work with Shari (right), and then we met up with Laura (left) to eat dinner and do a little work for next school year. Laura works at district, so I don't get to see her as much  anymore.


Saturday: Someone realized that her toes make excellent chew toys!



I know I'm late getting this up...but the school year is winding down, and it has been crazy!

Have a blessed week!

1 comment:

  1. That E is just adorable in her giant blue bow. And I LOVE her room - that's great!

    ReplyDelete