Sunday, July 14, 2013

Project 365 Week 27

Funny how you think you have all the time in the world during the summer. "Cause you don't! I feel like there is not enough time in the day to do everything I want to do. And-as I type this...there are only 3 weeks until the boys go back to school, and then I follow the next week. Sigh...

Here was the week in pictures!

Sunday: This was the kids after church. Emmalyn  got kicked out of the nursery for crying hysterically, so she and Ed and spent the majority of their time in the lobby.


Monday: I was trying to find something for E to wear with her new bow. Isn't it cute?


And I cleaned out my purse...finally. Who carries 3 nasal sprays?


Tuesday: I love how the girl holds her bottle. Work smarter, not harder.


Since I went to Debbie Diller, I've had the itch to organize my math cupboard. Doesn't it look much better?


Wednesday: E refused to use the smaller sippee cup. and instead preferred the one that was bigger than her head. Thank goodness she has finally taken to the smaller one!


When I was leaving Target, I noticed this man with a sign. I can't remember exactly what it said, but when he started talking on his cell phone, I was a bit shocked. That was definitely a first.


Thursday: Happy Independence Day! We had friends over to celebrate.


Here was my yummy dessert. Isn't it pretty?



And really-what is a post without a picture of Shari? (I'm starting to worry that there might be more pictures of her in my blog than the boys!)


Friday: I love our dog, Ace. And he loves Emmalyn. Well, Emmalyn's toys, that is. Here they are...sharing.


Saturday: She has assumed the crawling position, but is not sure what to do next!


Hope you all had a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment