Thursday, June 6, 2013

Project 365 Week 21

Since I'm late getting this up, I will get straight to the pictures!

Sunday: Apparently, no picture!

Monday: I found this on my phone. I'll count it!


Tuesday: I think this is the correct day for this picture. We had guest readers come and read to the kids in conjunction with a program our school is taking part in this summer. I've mentioned Laura on here before. She used to teach first grade at my school, but now she works in the district office. She came and read to the kids. It was fun because a lot of my second graders were her first graders last year, and they were SO excited to see her. I love her expressions as she reads to them.


Wednesday: I had a picture, but evidently I did not save it correctly. It was of Shari as the school mascot, the Puma! As soon as I find it, I will definitely add it!

Thursday: Last day of school for me!!! Woo hoo! I should've taken a picture of myself gleefully celebrating my freedom, but alas, I did not. However, our classes did celebrate Shari earning her Master's Degree!


That night, I did go with Tyler to the Sky Sox game. They are the AAA team for the Colorado Rockies. His music class was singing the National Anthem before the game. Logan was sick, so Ed stayed home with him and E. We had a lot of fun. The best part was the fireworks!


Warming up...


Tyler with Sox the Fox! A little excited, ya think???


The amazing fireworks!


Friday: We had a workday, so I was able to get my room cleaned up. It's always strange to see it so empty.


Shari and I went to lunch at Noodles & Company. I about died at Shari's glee with the soda machine. She took sooooooo long that the darn thing would reset. And a line formed. Sheesh. Can't take that girl anywhere.


Saturday: Since our summer travels are taking us to Texas and Georgia, the entire family was in need of new apparel. So, I braved the outlet mall and Park Meadow Mall alone with the 3 kids. It was rather uneventful. Phew. E was copying Tyler sticking out his tongue at her.


A quick pic in the elevator. Love these 3.


Not too exciting of a week, but happy to be heading into summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment