Thursday, June 6, 2013

Project 365 Week 22

We have embarked on the first of 2 big summer trips-the first being to see my family in Texas. It's kind of two-fold: we get to see my family and Ed is competing in the national Flames of War tournament in Austin.  Ed's mom and stepdad are driving into Austin from Atlanta for a couple of days, and we also get to see Ed's daughter and her husband who live in San Antonio. As I type this, I am lounging poolside with Ed and E while the boys are splashing around in the pool. Heaven! Have I mentioned how much I love summer break???

Here was our past week...

Sunday: No picture. Hmmmmm...

Monday: No picture again. But, I did post this to Facebook.


Tuesday: We started our annual pilgrimage to Texas. We take our time, turning a 12-13 hour drive into 2 days. But, it's always a relief to see this sign on the first day.


Some antics with Mom...


E is positioned just in a way that when I turn around, this is what I see! So sweet!


Kid's going to go deaf with those headphones!


Wednesday: We were driving into a storm, but Ed and I decided that this storm cloud looked strikingly like North America. Can you see it?


Brynley was none to happy to have her Mimi holding E. She pouted in Aunt Katie's lap. 


Thursday: Anytime we go to Waco in the summer, I can't wait to get some Bahama Bucks! They have the best shaved ice. E liked it, too!


Tyler and Cayson goofing around.


Brynley posing for a picture.


I was really surprised with how much Tyler played with Brynley. Let's hope that he's still interested when E is her age.


Friday: My mom and I went to Canton for the day. Here are our 2 little tagalongs. They did great! I found lots of cute things for E.


When we got home, Tyler helped Mimi pull potatoes. He was completely fascinated!


Tyler with his harvest.


Saturday: E got to swim in Brynley's pool. The picture is deceiving...she actually loved it!


Hope everyone is having a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment