Saturday, March 9, 2013

Project 365 Week 10

What a week! I left work a little early on Monday to head to an appointment and by the time I came out, it was snowing so hard I could barely make it home! The next thing you know it's 60 degrees again. Then...what do we get on Friday?


Of course-a blizzard warning!!! As I write this, the wind is howling and is blowing snow around like crazy. Just another typical week in Colorado. But...on to our week!

Sunday: Emmalyn finally has a bed to sleep in! I will take better pictures when it's completely done. She sleeps really well in it.


Monday: I've been in my Invisaline braces for almost 2 and a half years. It was only supposed to be 15 months, but I have this one tooth that is causing trouble. So now I get the old school retainer! It makes me gag and every morning when I wake up, it's lying on the nightstand. I don't even remember taking it out!


Tuesday: The boys started state testing this week, so they asked me for a special breakfast. The original request was chocolate chip pancakes, but since the request was made at 9pm, the result was chocolate chip waffles since that was all I had. Logan seemed pretty satisfied. Tyler missed out since he was sick.


Wednesday: This little girl is growing way to fast! Here is her first try at some real food...squash! She didn't eat too much this first time, but the next night she chowed down!


Thursday: It's easier for me to leave the boys every morning because I know they're going to school, so I wouldn't get to spend the day with them anyways. But it is so hard to leave this sweet girl. Especially when she's being so darn cute!


Friday: Okay, okay...it's another picture of Emmalyn. I hope the boys don't hold this against me later in life. I seriously think Tyler has more pictures of her on his iPod than I do! This is how I found her Friday morning. She had turned herself sideways in her bed.


Saturday: Tyler was sick last Saturday and Sunday. Logan got sick Wednesday night, and Ed was struck down yesterday while I was at work. While I hope I don't get the bug they're passing around, I couldn't help but prepare. I did all the laundry and my work today...just in case! My reward...Breaking Dawn Part 2, popcorn, and a Dr. Pepper!


I plan on snuggling up in a blanket (far away from Ed and the germs) and staying warm in the blizzard.

Have a blessed week!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute bed! Love the IHOP syrup, will have to get me some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Emma's bed!
    Yes, we like the bible series a lot. It's a little graphic, but I figure since we're watching it as a family, and talking about it, it's passable. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cute smile would indeed be hard to walk away from.

    hope the sickness has passed you by and that the others are well.

    ReplyDelete