Sunday, March 3, 2013

Project 365 Week 9

Another exciting week for us! The boys had yet another snow day, while I got to trudge my way to work through the snow. Kids gotta be educated, right? At least in my district.

Sunday: We were under a blizzard warning on Sunday, so we definitely stayed home. We watched the new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I got to share my seat with these 2 cuties.



Monday: As a teacher, nothing is more exciting that when a box of books gets delivered! All of these were $1 each!


Tuesday: Ed's truck definitely wasn't going to be going anywhere after the snow we got on Sunday into Monday.


This is the side of the house. It always gets a nice snowdrift.


Wednesday: As if we're not busy enough, we had to make a trip to Kohl's Wednesday night to get Logan clothes for his choir concert the next day. Even though it was after 9pm, the boys wanted Red Robin for dinner. We had a blast. Ed was going to meet us after his gaming, but ended up going to a completely different Red Robin!


Seeing who can get yelled at, I mean, get into Kohl's first.


She was fascinated by her hand.

Yummy cheese sticks!

Thursday: After our long night, I totally forgot about our staff pot luck Thursday morning. So, instead of breakfast casserole, this is what my contribution was. Sausage biscuits!


I know it's a blurry picture, but if you look to the left of the choir teacher's head, you will see Logan. He's in blue.


What a goof ball!

Friday: We celebrated Dr. Seuss' birthday at school. This was the craft we made. It was also our last day with Flat Stanley.


Saturday: After a nightmarish ordeal with Emmalyn's furniture and Babies R Us, we finally gave up and went to another store. It took going to 2 different stores, but we finally got a complete set from Burlington-Baby Depot. It is so pretty! I will post pictures later.


As I type this, I am waiting for my comforter and sheets to dry. Tyler was sick all day Saturday, but seemed better today. Well, after insisting he wanted to eat his spaghetti "Lady and the Tramp" style and playing all day, that spaghetti paid us another visit. Yuck.

Have a blessed week!

2 comments:

  1. ew, twice viewed spaghetti. blegh.
    i think all the snow ive seen in my enitire life living in texas wouldnt be as much as what up against your house in that picture. holy cow!
    cant wait to see the baby furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The arrival of children's books would be my favorite day too!
    Emmalyn is soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete