Sunday, March 31, 2013

Project 365 Week 13

Just a quick recap of our week...

Spring Break is over for me, but the boys have another week off. Lucky! I hope to make separate posts about our trip to Winter Park and Easter.

Sunday: This is how we found Emmalyn Sunday morning. She was basically trapped because she couldn't get turned back over. See Monday for our solution.


Since we didn't have school on Monday, I took the boys bowling Sunday night. They only let me play the first game, and then said I wasn't allowed to play the second and third game. I guess they didn't liked getting whooped by their mom. 

I love these pictures because they really capture their love/hate relationship.





Monday: The solution to the legs in the slats problem. She has on a onesie and pants under it. Works great!


Tuesday: Okay...so it's an odd picture, but it's the only one I took on Tuesday. I use this in my classroom for my listening center. I can plug in my recorder or my iPod for the kids to use. I haven't seen them anywhere since I bought mine 2 Christmases ago. So, I took this picture so I could tell my teacher friends.


Wednesday: We headed up to Winter Park to take the boys snow tubing. We stopped in Denver to eat at the Cheesecake Factory.


Can you tell we were going up the mountain side?


We got to the hotel earlier enough for the boys to get some swimming in. I actually forbid them from doing this...after I got a picture. Tyler's already had one skull fracture. He doesn't need another one.


Thursday: We geared up and headed out to go snow tubing. It was so much fun. The scariest part was if you turned around backwards and couldn't see where you were going.


After we dropped E off at the resort childcare, which Tyler was none too happy about, we grabbed some great pizza. Tyler took this picture of me and Ed.


Just some quick shots of us on our tubes...




I was so ready to pick up this sweet girl!


This was E's first try at a swimming pool. She did not enjoy it. It was really loud and there was a lot of splashing going on. She was much happier when she was wrapped up in a towel and sitting with Mommy.


Friday: On our way home, we stopped at the mall to get E's picture made with the Easter Bunny. The boys weren't feeling it, so I didn't force them. She kept eyeing the bunny's bow...I think if she could've grabbed it, it would've been in her mouth. 


Saturday: I did have to go into work for a few hours on Saturday. They replaced my bulletin board with a whiteboard on Monday, so I was so happy when I saw it! Can't wait to use it tomorrow.


It was very dark on my drive home Saturday. The clouds were rather scary looking. I wasn't really concerned until I noticed this fella in front of me. See the wind vane and other contraptions on the roof? Well...look at the sticker on his window. Yup...United States Storm Chaser...Sky Warn Spotter...yikes! I was behind him for a while, and then he actually turned off the highway on the same road I turn on to. He whipped over and flipped on his lights and started messing with his stuff. I couldn't stop thinking about the movie Twister.

Cow.

'Nother cow.


Hope you all had a blessed week and a happy Easter.

2 comments:

  1. LOLOL - I LOVE that scene in Twister - "I got to go - we've got cows!" Thanks for the Monday morning laugh. And I'm glad you didn't have flying cows!

    She may not have enjoyed it, but E was terribly cute in her swimsuit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great winter fun, indoors and outdoors.
    Bet you're counting the weeks till summer break!

    ReplyDelete